Operations Administrator Days and Nights
£9.50ph + Performance Related Bonus
Our client is a leading provider of innovative corporate and residential security solutions.
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed people to join our busy Operations Team based in our Control Room in Enfield.
Candidates should have the ability to carry our multiple tasks whilst managing incoming calls efficiently and effectivelyin a professional manner.
You will be monitoring the welfare of personnel onsite, dispatching our response officers to deal with alarm activations and liaising with our clients via email/telephone and generating systems reports.
This is a shift based hourly paid position working on a rolling rosta.
The shifts patterns are Monday – Sunday 6.30am – 2.30pm, 2.30pm – 10.30pm & 06.30pm – 06.30am.
We require someone who is available to work 4/5 shifts per week including days and nights based on the above shift patterns.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a fast learner with the ability to pick up various computer systems quickly
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle calls from a diverse group of clients and to quickly provide support and assistance
Be reliable, flexible, organised and have good time management
- Possess a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar environment
- Have a strong work ethic
- SIA Licence / CCTV Licence preferred although training can be given to achieve these qualifications.
- This is an hourly paid position at £9.50ph + Performance Related Bonus with the opportunity to work additional shifts to increase your earnings.
- Training and development
- Career progression
- Onsite Parking
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com