Online Marketing Executive
Benefits: 4 weeks holidays, Pension scheme
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Location: London W3
Our client area friendly, long-established (35+ years), and successful Company based near Park Royal & West Acton Underground stations, distributing a wide range of office refreshments and associated products to workplaces in London, and across the UK.
Their growing company is looking for an enthusiastic Online Marketing Executive to help develop their digital operations.
Reporting to the Online Marketing Manager and working collaboratively with the rest of the Company.
- Pro-actively managing social media channels, designing content, scheduling posts, maintaining a social media calendar, engaging with brands and customers directly
- Digital banner design, Infographics and post content for social media, print design (leaflets, flyers, etc.)
- Helping increase organic traffic, optimising on-page SEO, creating and optimising new categories/product pages/articles, conducting keyword research and monitoring results via Google Analytics
- Writing copy for the website/other marketing purposes, product descriptions and occasionally photography, liaising with our suppliers where necessary
- Designing engaging EDM’s, deploying and monitoring campaigns in dotMailer, exploring the use of automated email programs where possible
The Ideal Candidate:
- A very good understanding of SEO and Social Media marketing
- Strong copywriting skills essential
- Strong design skills essential – Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Fireworks
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to organise and manage own workflow
- Self-learner with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Proven background in Social Media marketing (preferably B2B lead-gen)
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Marketing, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Vacancies, SEO, CRO, Business Development, Ecommerce, Marketing Executive, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce Manager
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org