Benefits: 28 Days holiday, pension scheme.
Hours: 9am – 1:30pm Monday to Friday
Location: Bardon Hill
Our client is a wholesale frozen foods supply store based in Bardon Hill.
Due to their continued success and growth across the years, our client is now looking to bring on an enthusiastic go-getter to join the team as a Telesales Administrator.
- Your main duties will be answering the telephone
- Dealing with customers
- Assisting the Sales Reps & drivers.
- There will be an element of telesales with the potential of growth in this area
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Administration experience and Proven Customer Service skills – Essential
- You must be confident with high level oral and written communication skills
- Be self-motivated, extremely organised, proactive and flexible.
- Apply excellent attention to detail with the Capacity to remain calm under occasional peaks of pressure
- Computer skills and knowledge of Word, Excel and Sage 50
- A professional, personable individual who can adapt to a changing environment
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Operations Administrator/ Admin/ Catering Admin/Sales Admin/Operations Admin/Vehicle Administrator/ Sales Administrator/Food/ Frozen Foods/ Telesales, Telesales executive, Sales, Sales jobs, Cold calling, Lead generation, Appointment making, Telesales vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org