Our client is amongst the finest London boarding kennels and will look after your pet with such dedication and care that you won’t have a worry in the world. Being one of the finest London boarding kennels & Cattery, our client, offers intensive pet care that is undertaken with the same level of attention that they would give their own pets.
Right now, our client is looking for a well motivated and responsible person with can do attitude to join their team as an Assistant for office/driving.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Dealing with queries on the phone, by email and social media.
- Greeting visitors at reception.
- Typing letters and reports.
- Updating computer records.
- Printing and photocopying.
- Interacting with customers
- Handling dogs in/ out of the van
The ideal candidate:
- Need to be 25 years old or above with clean driving licence
- Will have the ability to deal with telephone, customers and computers including MS Excel and Word
- Will have basic knowledge how to handle dogs and cats
So if you’re looking to try start a new path and feel you can give the level of pet care and attention our client is looking for then please send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
Keyword: Kennel, Cattery, Office Admin, Driver, Driver’s Assistant, Office Jobs, Driving Jobs, Assistant Jobs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com