Job Title: Office Manager
Position: Full time and Permanent.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager to join the team at their location in Atherton, on a full time, permanent basis. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
Our client is a contracts provider for the Demolition and Construction Industry. They believe in Exceptional People, Superior Service and Commercial Innovation.
The Office Manager role:
Provide first class personal support to the Leadership and Senior Management Team and look after all the office environments for all of the Company Employees.
Key Responsibilities as the Office Manager:
- Sage Accounts i.e Bookkeeping, Vat returns, CIS Returns.
- Sage Payroll i.e obtaining timesheets. Processing monthly and weekly payroll.
- Assisting the Managing Director
- Assisting the Accounts Director
- General Administration
What is needed in order to be able to become the successful Office Manager?
- At least 3 years’ experience in an office administration role
Office project management including events, facilities and general activity
Experience in Accounts
- Health and Safety trained would be advantageous but not compulsory
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as Office Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Keywords: Office Manager, Office Management, Manager, Management, Office Administration, SAGE.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com