Benefits: 28 days Holiday, Company Pension Scheme
Hours: 8.30am – 16.30pm Full Time
Our Client is an Established Engineering Firm with a Coventry City Centre location, the currently have an opening for an Office Manager to join their dynamic team.
- The use of Sage Accounts, MS Word and MS Excel etc.
- Maintaining UK Sterling and Foreign currency purchase and sales ledgers
- Credit Control
- Bank Reconciliation
- Credit Card reconciliation
- VAT and intrastat returns
- EC Sales returns
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance
- Cash flow monitoring
- Monthly payroll using sage etc.
- General office and secretarial duties
- Heavy Lifting will be required as part of this role as you will be responsible for the receipt and dispatch of Goods from our works.
The Ideal Candidate:
- An outgoing personality with friendly communication skills
- Smart appearance
- Proactive with a strong approach to punctuality
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Mac OS
- Efficient and well organised
- 3+ Years experience in a similar role
If you feel you are the Ideal Candidate then APPLY today!
Keywords: Office Manager / Administrative Vacancies / Heavy Lifting / Engineering Admin / Engineering Vacancies / Office / Manager / Management / Accounts Management / Management Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com