We are looking to recruit a highly skilled Office Co-ordinator to work within a busy office environment, based in Preston City Centre
The role is working for an established Training Course Provider.
This is a challenging and varied role which requires a highly organised and multi-skilled individual. You must be a positive individual with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Speaking to customers who have made an online enquiry and registering their details.
- Providing course information
- Liaising with job centres and clients
- Organising and arranging paperwork
- Liaising with customers on enrolment days
- Ensure training days are conducted smoothly
The Ideal candidate must have the following skills:
- Professional and friendly telephone manner;
- Highly organised to manage daily workloads with an eye for detail;
- A well-presented, reliable & honest person, who will go the ‘extra mile’ and can be relied upon when required
- Proficiency in computer applications (Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel essential);
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, being courteous and professional at all times;
- Ability to work on own initiative and unsupervised;
- Being able to handle cash and have good book keeping skills;
- Any other duties based on the running of the office which will include multi-tasking.
- A minimum A to C Grade in English & Maths at GCSE Level or equivalent is a requirement.
£15,000 per annum, increasing to £16,000 after a 3 month probationary period, with further increases based on performance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com