Office Coordinator – Northwich
Our client is a Geo-Environmental Consultant and Site Investigation Contractor specialising in the investigation of contaminated land.
Established in 2005, our client aims to provide quality Geo–Environmental Consultancy related to the re–development of contaminated sites for residential and commercial end use as well as general advice on ground related issues.
Hours: 35 hrs/week – 8.30 to 4.00 with 1/2 hour for lunch but flexible between 8.30 and 5.00
Salary: £14,500 to £17,000 dependent on skills and experience.
We are seeking a confident, well organised and versatile team member to join our busy office to ensure help with the smooth running of the office.
The ideal candidate will work productively in a pressured environment – this is a busy, varied and diverse role where lots can be going on at any given time. In terms of personal qualities, the successful candidate will be a good team player, have the ability to multi task, have good organisational/communication skills with a keen eye for detail, be proactive, flexible, self-motivated and have a good sense of humour.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Answering the phone and directing callers to the relevant member of staff.
- Distributing correspondence and invoices within the office.
- Dealing with emails and directing enquiries.
- Arranging site supplies
- Arranging accommodation for site engineers
- Chasing up invoice approvals internally.
- Maintaining records of Equipment, vehicles and suppliers.
- General office duties including minute taking of any meetingssending out post etc.
Opportunities for development
- General marketing assistance.
- Compiling case studies.
- Assisting with Social Media posts and Blog.
- Website updates.
- Administering customer satisfactions questionnaires.
- Assisting with site searches and information.
- Basic Drawing skills in CAD.
- Arranging social events
- Identifying or arranging and attending networking events.
- Producing newsletters.
- Producing and executing email campaigns.
- CRM database development.
- Managing and updating the company CRM database to record customer information and ensuring all data is recorded correctly – cleansing and validating where required
- Proficient in MS Office packages; Word and Excel;
- Friendly but professional when dealing with clients;
- Willing to get involved in all aspects of the office;
- Willingness and Ability to learn;
- Working knowledge of databases would be an advantage
- GCSE C (or equivalent) Maths and English Language.
- Opportunities for the right candidates to undertake additional formal training to improve their business administration skills.
- A social fund is allocated each year, which is used to pay for the Christmas Party and at least one other event through the year where the aim is to get the whole company together.
- 21 days holiday.
- Pension scheme
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Office Coordinator, Admin, Administrator, Admin Assistant, General Administrator, Office Administrator, Admin Jobs, Office Jobs, Secretarial and Administration, PA and Administration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org