This growing family owned business operating within the childcare sector is offering a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career as an office junior/ office assistant.
Established in 1997 this residential childcare business has grown considerably and works hard to provide the best full time care and rehabilitation for children with learning difficulties and challenging behaviour. You’ll be working for the office manager in a relaxed home-office environment where there will be lots of opportunities to get involved with a wide variety of work although the office will be relocating to new premises in the next few months. You’ll also be given the chance to study towards relevant qualifications (although this is optional) and build up your office and HR experience with the expectation that the role will develop as quickly as you will.
Location: Bramhall, Stockport – Relocating to High Lane, Stockport.
Salary & hours are negotiable.
Your daily duties will be varied and will include:
- Answering phone calls and dealing with queries.
- Creating and updating documents and reports.
- Co-ordinating training.
- Maintaining office and employee files.
- Assisting with HR.
- General office administration duties.
Candidates must be:
- Computer literate including advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Hard working and ambitious with a committed attitude.
- Punctual and trustworthy.
- Accurate and a fast worker.
- Candidates should be well presented and comfortable working in a home-office environment initially.
Ideal but not essential:
- Experience of maintaining and updating computer systems and databases.
- Experience of updating and maintaining websites.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an exciting career with great prospects for future development in an interesting and rewarding industry. Due to the nature of the work full background and reference checks will be completed. Anyone interested in the position should forward a copy of their CV and cover letter.
Keywords: Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Personal Assistant, Administrator,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org