So Clean – Office Assistant
Working Hours: 08:00am – 17:00pm
Salary: £21,500 – £22,000 dependant on experience.
Our client is a well established Commercial Cleaning Services Business. Due to continued expansion, an Office Assistant is required to provide clerical and accounts duties to contribute to the smooth running of the head office and to provide timely support to Clients, Area Managers and Directors.
- Answering Telephones
- Data Entry – Invoices, processing stores orders, updating data records.
- Daily Dispatch of Post
- Ensure the laundry of dirty cloths and floor pads is undertaken promptly.
- Produce and dispatch communication and attendance books.
- Daily posting of purchase invoices received, including manual and consumable invoicing – accurately.
- Assist the Accounts Co-ordinator with accounts queries and paperwork, including filing of all accounts and administration paperwork issued.
- Chasing of all outstanding invoices for SoClean and Flush Hygiene
- Ensuring all orders delivered to Head Office are labelled correctly and stored neatly in the warehouse.
- Ensure any adhoc tasks issued by Directors and or the Office Manager are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- To ensure effective communication within the office re administration and accounts tasks and that matters are handed over in a timely and effective manner.
- To escalate any complaints and/or queries to the Office Manager or Accounts Co-ordinator where necessary.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an office environment.
- Good written and verbal communication, accuracy & attention to detail.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV and covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com