Starting salary: £19,000-£22,000 depending on experience
Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
Benefits: We offer a friendly and welcoming team atmosphere in refurbished offices in Oxford, where we would commit to helping you to develop further and offer excellent benefits including childcare vouchers, and death in service.
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a confident Office Administrator to join their Front of House and Administrative Team. The role is to provide a pivotal support service to Tutors of our centre. They are a UK registered Christian charity with a
Friendly, welcoming culture and a warm working atmosphere.
Typical duties will include:
- Practical support to the HR function and the training events team
- The successful individual would also liaise with external service providers
- Deal with visitors and incoming calls
- Maintain information databases, both manual and computerised
- Dealing proactively and confidently with a range of people and tasks
- Assisting with the scheduling of meetings and visits.
- Maintaining the Reception, dealing with enquiries and providing general clerical support
- Have some administrative experience, ideally office-based.
- Experience of HR or customer services environments would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Demonstrably IT literate and with well-developed MS Office skills (including Excel and Outlook)
- Educated to at least A Level standard,
- Efficient organisation, attention to detail, accuracy of your work
- Prioritisation skills
- Team-player who will have the ability to work with independence and initiative
How to apply:
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Closing date: 7th May 2018.
Keywords: Office Administrator, Office Admin, General Administrator, General Admin, Secretarial and Administration, PA and Administration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org