Position: Office Administrator
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. This contract is for a duration of 1 year to provide maternity cover, with a possibility of becoming permanent thereafter
Salary: £18,500pa rising to £19,000pa after successful completion of a 3 month probationary period
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client and now they’re looking for a Planning Support Administrator to join their Admin & Planning Team in Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove. To begin with, this will be covering Maternity cover with the potential to make permanent. This position would suit a self–motivated, enthusiastic individual who has a willingness to learn about the medical equipment industry. Exceptional customer service and strong communication skills are essential for this position as well as the ability to work within a team.
Based in Bromsgrove, our client offers a wide range of medical equipment, from enteral feeding and infusion devices, to renal, patient monitoring and specialist surgical equipment. Work is carried out at their purpose-built premises or across the UK by local Field Service Engineers.
- Answering of telephones and handling of customer queries.
- Planning, booking and schedulingof jobs forField Service Engineers.
- Raising invoices for work undertaken as required.
- Collating information and producing statistical reports for business and operational needs.
- Carrying out data entry using Excel spreadsheets.
- Supporting the senior management team as required, including the preparing of quotations, taking notes, and creating presentations.
- Providing support with the management of elements of the Hugo quality system.
- Providing occasional cover for the reception area, which will include meeting and greeting clients.
- Dealing with any other office duties as requested, and providing flexibility to meet varying demands.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced customer-facing role.
- Strong reporting and data analysis skills.
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills are essential.
- Problem-solving experience.
- Highly organised with close attention to detail.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in a planning role.
- Previous experience using SAP.
How to apply:
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Closing date: 11th May 2018.
Keywords: Office Administrator, Office Admin, General Administrator, General Admin, Secretarial and Administration, PA and Administration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com