Our Client, founded in 1996, are an independent freight forwarder and warehouse fulfilment provider based in the South West of England that offers excellent logistic solutions for worldwide cargo movements and are looking for a skilled Office Administrator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks within their company.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: 08.30 – 17.30
Benefits: Pension, 28 days paid holiday (inc 8 Bank Holidays)
- Good communication skills
- Some previous experience in the freight forwarding / logistics sector
- Good I.T. skills and knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Good team player
In this role, amongst others, you will be expected to:
- Liaise with customers by phone and email
- Book and oversee imports and exports on behalf of customers
- Submit information to Customs
- Prepare order paperwork for our warehouse team
- Prepare delivery and collection notes
Required Experience–Administration experience, Previous experience of import and export in a logistics company would be an advantage but not essential.
If you feel like you’re the ideal candidate for the position, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
Keywords: Admin, Administrator, Admin Jobs, Office Jobs, Logistics, Import, Export, PA, Secretary, Secretarial
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com