Our client is looking for a skilled Office Administrator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks.
Salary– £20,000 – Full Time & Part Time Positions available.
Job Type– Full-Time or Part- Time – HOURS TO BE DISCUSSED
Required Experience–Administration experience, Word and Confident with Excel
A rapidly growing investment fund focused on the betting markets. Constantly analysing market conditions and identifying trends to create profitable trading strategies on a daily basis. We are an expanding team where hard work and talent is nurtured and rewarded.
- Excellent analytic skills.
- Process Driven.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Updating Spreadsheets daily.
- Assist with the day today finances of our traders.
- Organise & Report transactions.
- Analyse Data.
What we offer:
- A diverse, multinational company with a young culture.
- A flat management structure where everyone’s opinion is valued.
- Company days/evenings out.
- Pension Scheme.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
If you feel like you’re the ideal candidate for the position, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
Keywords: Admin, Administrator, Admin Jobs, Office Jobs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com