Location: This position is based in Aylesford, Kent.
Hours: This is a full time position, 40 hours per week. Hours are 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Salary: Between £13,000 and £15,500 depending on previous experience
This is an exciting career opportunity for somebody with enthusiasm to learn and progress within a successful growing company in a varied role encompassing all areas of office administration.
As an Office admin you will be part of a small friendly team working in open plan offices. You will have a varied and interesting role including the following responsibilities:
- Emailing, filing, photocopying, printing, downloading of documentations, assisting in estimating with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel skills etc.
- Sales Order Processing.
- Purchase Order Processing.
- Assisting in estimating department
- Working with MS office documents, Excel & Word.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with customer enquiries.
- General Office Admin and Admin Support for all departments.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
We are looking for somebody wanting to start their career buys office environment with an outgoing, friendly personality who has the enthusiasm and ability to learn new skills quickly and can demonstrate an ability to work within a team environment. The following specific minimum qualifications and skill set will be advantage;
- Good secondary education with GCSE’s (grades A-D) which must include Maths and English
- Good all round basic IT skills and proficiency in MS Office Products including Word and Excel
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask in a busy team environment
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Office Administrator, Office Administration, General Administrator, Sales Order Process, Purchasing Order Processing, General Administration
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com