Is this You?
- Great customer service skills and a desire to meet or exceed customers’ expectations
- Excellent communication skills, both on the telephone and in writing
- Self-motivation with a ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability to work well as part of a team and also unsupervised
Established in 2006, our client has become one of the UK’s leading training academies. Key to their success has been their fresh, vibrant and friendly alternative approach to delivering professional education programmes.
Due to their proven track-record, they expect significant growth over the next five years. As such, they now wish to expand the team by taking on a new full-time Office Administrator at their beautifully situated and modern head office in Bishop’s Stortford.
This is an excellent opportunity with a generous remuneration package for the right person.
To apply for this role, you will also need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum ‘GCSE A-C’ maths and English education (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a customer service role within a professional office environment
- Good level of computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong work ethics, punctual, reliable, flexible and able to work to tight deadlines
- Confidence and the ability to build rapport and relate to people over the telephone
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary range: £18,000 to £22,000 depending on experience and qualifications. Plus an annual performance related bonus.
Working hours: Monday to Friday – 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com