Job Title: Office Administrator
Established in 1985 to provide children and older residents with a local facilities, our client has continued to grow and expand to this day and due to this, are now looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised individual to join the team as an Office Administrator.
Due to recent changes an exciting new position is available with our client for an Office Administrator. This is a key administrational support role within the company, working closely with the Chief Executive Officer and Operations Manager to maintain the company’s leading role within the voluntary sector and maintaining high standards of delivery.
Hours: Working hours are 35hrs per week, 5 days with a one hour unpaid lunch break per day. Some weekend and evening work is required, for which time off in lieu will be granted.
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000pa (dept on experience).
Annual Leave: – Annual holiday entitlement is 25 working days, of which 5 may be allocated to the Christmas period when the Centre is closed, in addition to statutory public holidays.
Staff Benefits: – Pension, 12 month travel or bicycle loan, Childcare voucher scheme.
- To assist the Operations Manager with working with all projects to review and improve admin and HR systems, to ensure no duplication of work and to maximise efficiency.
- Assist the CEOin the Business Planning process andongoing strategic work.
- Minute taking and servicing all committee/staff meetings
- Participate in staff team activities and training.
- Ensure compliance with health & safety policy and procedures.
- Undertake other duties as and when required to ensure the smooth running of the charity.
- Some weekend and evening work may, occasionally, be required, for which time off in lieu will be granted.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and more are likely to be added as you progress.
The Ideal Candidate: –Are you a team player, extremely organised and educated to a high standard with previous experience of working in a fast-paced and ever-changing community environment?
Do you have excellent spoken and written English? Are youhighly experienced in word processing – particularly in cloud based Microsoft 365 – Office 2016 software? Love problem solving, helping others and working with a wide variety of people? If so this job is for you!
This is an equal opportunities employer.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com