NURSERY PRACTITIONER (LEVEL 3)
Salary: Competitive, Dependant on experience
Benefits: Annual Bonus, Perkbox Incentives, Pension Scheme, Company Inclusive Incentives.
Hours: Full Time
Our client is a privately owned Day Nursery situated in the quiet residential area of Wadsley in a beautiful Victorian building surrounded by ¾ acre of lovely gardens and play areas, close to Hillsborough Park and the local shopping centre. The Nursery was established in 1993 by the current owner and has gone from strength to strength ever since. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner to join their team.
- Contribute to the creation of a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for all children.
- Be aware of the nursery policies and procedures and ensure these are adhered to.
- Be responsible for the welfare of all children in your designated room, organising systems to ensure consistent, high-quality care.
- Be vigilant and protect children from harm or abuse, reporting any concerns .
- Deploy staff and resources effectively, maintaining ratios in your room whilst supporting other rooms.
- Reflect on practice and routines, tailoring them to meet the individual needs of each child throughout the day.
- Lead planning and the provision of a stimulating range of age-appropriate activities and ensuring your room is well-resourced and creatively set-up.
- Lead observations and the assessment of children’s learning and development ensuring records are kept up-to-date, are of a high standard and are shared effectively – includes Individual Education Plans for children with Special Educational Needs.
- Develop genuine bonds with your key children and support and monitor colleagues to sensitively fulfil their key person responsibilities.
- Work in partnership with all parents/carers, building and maintaining relationships that encourage trust, open communication and involvement in nursery life.
The Ideal Candidate:
- NNEB/NVQ Level 3 in Children’s Care Learning & Development.
- Good verbal and written communicator.
- Able to plan and provide age-appropriate activities.
- Able to observe, assess and track children’s learning & development .
- Able to support and develop other team members.
- First Aid Certificate if newly qualified.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Nurse, Education, Education and Teaching, Childcare, Nursery Teacher, Teacher, Nursery Educator, Early Years,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org