Nursery Nurses – Childcare, but not as you know it !
Excellent Salary and Benefits
Our client offers world class childcare across the North West for 0 to 10 year olds including nursery care, holiday clubs and before and after school care.
Due to expansion, our client is looking for Nursery Nurses at their centre in Cheadle to provide high quality childcare in a safe, secure and caring environment whilst being a positive role model and inspiring and helping children reach their full potential with fantastic pedagogy and resources of the highest quality.
The centres have an ambience like no other with a fantastic team spirit and a wonderful working environment.
The nursery are Investors in People accredited and have been listed by the London Stock Exchange as one of the 1000 companies to inspire Britain in 2016 as well as being shortlisted for the Investors in People Award 2016.
Our client truly believes that their colleagues are the lifeblood of the business. Recruiting the very best team members, the nursery firmly believes in rewarding successes and it shows! As a team member, you will receive excellent benefits including :-
· Exceptional rates of pay – e.g. £8.25 to £9.25 per hour for Level 3 Nursery Nurses
· Free breakfast, lunch and refreshments throughout the day
· Bonus Scheme
· Free Healthcare scheme
· Interest free payday loans
· Paid Training Time
· Free DBS and Uniform
· Free First Aid Training for every room based colleague
· Monthly colleague newsletters
· Apprenticeships – where you can attain your Level 3 in Childcare at our client’s academy whilst gaining real experience in their settings and earning a real wage, along with great benefits
· Real opportunities for career progression, many senior posts are occupied by colleagues who have been promoted whilst working with the nursery. The current Managing Director of Childcare initially joined as a Nursery Nurse !
· Regular lunches with the Chief Executive where new ideas are embraced along with regular team surveys with direct input from every colleague.
· Star colleague of the month scheme with financial rewards along with long service awards and glitzy awards ceremony every year
If you are as passionate about childcare as our client and you can live and breathe their values apply today!
- NVQ Level 2 / NVQ Level 3 Qualified in Childcare or Early Years related qualification (ideal but not essential)
- Experience desired but not essential
Include: A short cover letter to let us know what experience you already have if any and if not what you feel you could bring to this position (applications without this will not be considered).
Please note if you are successful at interview your job offer will be subject to 2 satisfactory references and a Enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org