We are currently working with Amicus Trust, a renowned charity that prides in the aid it provides to the homeless to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to have a home, and a place in their community.
Job Title: – Night Concierge Officer (Bedford).
Location: – Bedford.
Hours: – 37 hours / Friday-Saturday 10:00pm-9:00am / Sunday 10:00pm -8:00am.
Salary: – £15,104.31 per annum.
Job Role: – Responsible for the general night security of the accommodations within the designated area, ensuring that house rules are observed by residents and in line with Amicus Trust Limited’s Policies and Procedures. This position is a waking night concierge role.
The post holder will work on a shift rota of nights which may include weekends.
- Security and Safety patrolling of Amicus Trust Limited’s accommodations within the designated area:
- To maintain the security of the accommodation/s following scheduled routes – recording in accommodation communication book visits and outcomes;
- Ensuring with staff team that the barred list is up to date.
- Ensure that new residents have a good understanding of the induction process with regards to security, health and safety etc.
- Health and Safety Logs to be completed at the end of each shift.
- 2. Incidents and Emergencies:
- Responding to incidents and emergencies in line with Amicus Trust Limited’s Policies and Procedures;
- Reporting incidents/Emergencies to the Senior Housing Management Worker
- Recording incidents/emergencies in the communications book;
- Reporting any security or safety deficiencies encountered;
- Responding to fire and security alarms.
- 3. General:
- Provide reporting systems as required;
- Operate within Amicus Trust Limited’s Policies and Procedures;
- Provide cover for other Night Concierge Officer/s during time of annual leave, sickness or when necessary
- Ensure uniform is worn during working hours and clean and pressed.
- Carry out any other duties appropriate to this post, as necessary or as requested by the Senior.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- GCSE Standard or equivalent
- Full, Clean UK driving licence
- Experience of working within a similar role held for a minimum of 12 months
- Experience of working on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to follow procedures and work to deadlines
- Ability to make clear, accurate written/oral reports
- Ability to organise
- Commitment to equal opportunities
- Ability to liaise effectively with staff and external organisations
- Flexible approach to hours worked and work content
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then please send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Night Concierge, Night Porter, Night Watchman, Night Carer, Carer,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com