Job Title: Night Concierge Officer.
Hours: This position is a waking night concierge role. The post holder will work on a shift rota of nights which may include weekends.
Our client is a renowned charity that prides in the aid it provides to the homeless to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to have a home, and a place in their community.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for a Night Concierge Officer who will be responsible for the general night security of the accommodations within the designated area, ensuring that house rules are observed by residents and in line with the company’s Policies and Procedures.
- To maintain the security of the accommodation/s following scheduled routes – recording in accommodation communication book visits and outcomes;
- Ensuring with staff team that the barred list is up to date
- Ensure that new residents have a good understanding of the induction process with regards to security, health and safety etc.
- Health and Safety Logs to be completed at the end of each shift
- Ensure that all staff responsible for the accommodation are aware of any issues that arise.
- Ensure that there are no visitors on site after the visiting times end each evening.
- Ensure that fire checks are carried out and discussed with day staff.
- Ensure that all communal areas are meeting company standards at all times
- Maintain that cleanliness of the communal areas and encourage residents to do the same.
- Ensuring the monitoring and recording of the CCTV’s systems.
- To undertake Health and Safety Checks
- Responding to incidents and emergencies in line with company Policies and Procedures;
- Reporting incidents/Emergencies to the Senior Housing Management Worker
- Recording incidents/emergencies in the communications book;
- Reporting any security or safety deficiencies encountered;
- Responding to fire and security alarms.
The Ideal Candidate:
- GCSE Standard or equivalent.
- Full, Clean UK driving licence.
- Experience of working within a similar role held for a minimum of 12 months.
- Experience of working on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Ability to follow procedures and work to deadlines.
- Ability to make clear, accurate written/oral reports.
- Ability to organise.
- Commitment to equal opportunities.
- Ability to liaise effectively with staff and external organisations.
- Flexible approach to hours worked and work content.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Night Concierge Officer, Concierge Officer, Night Officer, Night Security, Night Watchman, Night Guard, Security.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com