Music Distribution Print Production Assistant
Location: Camden, London
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000pa
Our client is one of the world’s largest online vinyl and music equipment companies. Founded in 1997, the company has an international reputation for offering the broadest range of music and equipment and the highest standards of customer service, with a customer base of over 300,000 in more than 160 countries.
Currently, our client is looking for a Production Assistant to assist the roster of distribution labels with the manufacture and release of their vinyl records & CDs. Reporting to the Distribution Manager, duties will include:
- Liaising with labels and suppliers.
- Ordering and approving printed materials.
- Costing individual releases.
- Dealing with related administration and enquiries.
- Ensuring that release dates and quality standards are met.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Would be a 2:1 or above print graduate with knowledge of the vinyl & CD manufacturing process.
- Will have strong organizational abilities.
- Will have exceptional attention to detail and good communication skills are essential.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Music Distribution Print Production Assistant/Music Distribution/Print Production Assistant/Distribution Print Production Assistant/Print Production/Production/Manufacturing and Production/Manufacturing
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org