Salary: Competitive, DOE
Benefits: 28 days holiday, Pension scheme, transport provided
Hours: Full time, will include working/staying away a number of days in different parts of the UK
Location: South Wales
Our client is dynamic, expanding an innovative UK Based commercial support and services company that has been established for 45 years, they work with leading manufacturing, technology and retail companies through the UK.
They are currently looking to employ a MULTISKILLED TRADESPERSON to carry out a variety of building and refurbishment tasks for their client base throughout the UK
Positions available immediately
IDEALLY SKILLED IN ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING TRADES
- Travelling between sites in the UK
- Preparing everything required for tasks required Inc: tools, materials etc.
- Working as part of a team to complete workload in a timely manner
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations and procedures
- Develop effective working relationships with supplier’s sub-contractors and team.
- Maintaining a respectable presence whilst at work
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience essential
- Full driving licence
- CSCS Card beneficial
- Good written and spoken English
- Must be able to work unsupervised
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Multi Skilled Tradesman/Skilled Tradesman/Tradesman/Skilled Trades/Construction/Construction and Skilled Trades/Plumber/Plumbing/Pipe Layer/Bricklayer/Bricklaying/Brickwork/Plasterer/Plastering/Foundation Worker/Joiner/Joinery/Bench Joiner, Tiling, Tiler, Painter, Painting, Decorator, Decorating, Carpentry/ Carpenter/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org