Motor Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
Since their establishment in 1979, our client has gone on to become one of the UK’s leading car dealerships.Specialising in new and used car sales across a variety of brands, as well as offering genuine parts and accessories, vehicle servicing and repairs, our client has become one of the top dealersfor the brands they represent.
Due to continued success, our client is currently recruiting for a qualified Motor Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join their team in a busy and vibrant Workshop. The role could be suitable for a Service Technician, Diagnostic Technician or Senior Technician.
This Role Will Include:
- All levels of technical works; from servicing to major engine work to diagnostic.
- You must be able to complete work to dealer standards.
- Adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes.
- Become part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be fully qualified (NVQ in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair or equivalent City & Guilds) with a car dealership background.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working within the workshop.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Motor Vehicle Technician, Vehicle Technician, Motor Technician, Mechanic, Auto Mechanic, mechanic,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com