Job Title: Motor Mechanic/Vehicle Technician
Job Type: Full-time. The successful candidate will be working 40 hours per week and Saturdays when required.
Salary: £25000 per annum
Location: Chester-le-Street, Durham
Our client a well established and respected car dealership is looking to recruit a full time Motor Mechanic/Vehicle Technician, to be based at their well equipped family run Service Centre in Chester le Street.
Duties Will Include:
- Will be required to conduct minor to major mechanical repairs.
- Inspect, service and repair vehicles, equipment using appropriate tools, equipment and facilities in a safe and proper manner.
- Conducting fault diagnostic checks on vehicles.
- Preparing and taking vehicles for MOT testing.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have qualifications in automotive city and guilds NVQ /LEVEL 3/4.
- Own your own tools.
- Have a full clean driving licence or 3 points.
- Competent with diagnostic equipment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, Car Mechanic, Auto Mechanic, Mechanical Engineer, Auto Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Technician, Vehicle Technician.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com