Do you get a buzz from working in a fast paced, busy environment? Are you a positive and enthusiastic person? If you have answered yes to these questions then our client wants to hear from you.
Our client is a family owned, growing frozen food manufacturer based in Tamworth who need to add and enthusiastic and hard working individual to join their team as a Mix Room Operative to work on a rotating shift pattern with occasional weekend work.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring that raw materials are collated and then mixed in accordance to product recipes and factor procedure.
- To support a culture driven by safety, quality and the desire to improve
- Collecting and removing waste materials, whilst making every effort to reduce waste
- Ensuring production areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
Training will be provided on all of the above.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have to be:
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable to juggle a range of tasks
- Excellent with teamwork skills
- Reliable with good work ethic
Salary: Whilst training £7.65 per hour once trained £8.35, paid into bank account weekly.
So if you feel like you fit the profile that our client is looking for and would like to be considered for the role, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLYbutton below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com