Job Title: Mission Control Crew – Nights (Receptionist)
Hours: 40hpw Working 5 days out of 7 per week 11pm –7 am.
YOTEL is a tale of three brands – YOTEL, YOTELAIRand YOTELPAD.YOTEL is found in city centres. YOTELAIR, the ‘light’ version of YOTEL, is hotels inside airportterminals. And YOTELPAD is our newest brand with five properties under construction.
Because we are growing rapidly and excited about opening many more hotels, we are always looking for great people to join our teams. We are currently looking for Mission Control Crew – Nights for our YOTELAIR at Heathrow Airport.
We use a lot of airline terminology throughout our brand so to explain a little – our Mission Control crew act as a multi-tasking, guest facing team that deal with anything our guests might need to have a first-class experience. Mission Control is the hub of all activity at our hotels and the equivalent of a traditional hotel’s reception – but so much more!
What we’re looking for:
- You have a passion for providing good customer service.
- You want to make a difference to the guest experience.
- You have a natural talent to make our guests feel like they are travelling first class.
- You like to take responsibility and dare to make decisions.
- You have good empathy and can understand the guest’s needs.
- You can handle problems professionally and proactively.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to adapt your communication style.
- You are a real team player, have a positive / enthusiastic attitude and perform well under pressure.
- You are motivated to achieve results.
- You are flexible.
- You have good organizational skills.
- You have a good level of IT proficiency.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate and want to be part of the YOTEL family, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Receptionist, Reception, Secretary, Secretarial Vacancies, Receptionist Vacancies, PA and Administration, Secretarial and Administration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com