MEDICAL COUNTER SALES ASSISTANT
Salary: Competitive / Dependent on age and experience
Benefits: 4 weeks holiday + bank holidays, Pension scheme
Hours: Full time
Location: St Albans
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join their team of experienced staff in their Hertfordshire branches. You will need to be flexible and available to work evenings and Saturdays on a shift pattern.
You will be required to assist the pharmacist in preparing and dispensing medication to patients and healthcare providers, to verify that prescriptions are filled correctly and in a timely manner and interact with patients.
- Performing administrative duties, including answering phones, receiving and inputting prescription orders, operating cash registers, and restocking inventory
- Supplying patients with information and education on their prescriptions
- Liaising with healthcare providers and patients to obtain correct prescription information
- Answering patients’ questions about their medications under the supervision of the pharmacist
- Completes patients’ sales transactions for purchase of prescription and over-the-counter medications as well as other pharmaceutical products
The Ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Retail experience is essential
- Able to provide a high standard of customer service
- Good spoken and written English
- Willing to learn
- Respectful and professional
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Medical Vacancies, Pharmacy Vacancies, Pharmacist, Pharmaceutical, Sales, Customer Service, Retail Assistant, Sales Assistant, Sales, Retail Assistant, Retail Sales Assistant, Customer Services, Customer Services Assistant, Customer Sales Assistant.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org