Working Hours: 40+OT
Opportunity for a qualified HGV Fitter to work as part of a team in a well-resourced garage facility, maintaining and servicing a fleet of arctic and draw-bar vehicles and trailers.
The ideal candidate will be:-
- An experienced HGV Fitter carrying out 6 weekly inspections, servicing and MOT prep.
- Flexible in terms of working hours
- Able to work to a high standard in terms of defect rectification and general maintenance
- Enthusiastic and have experience of both working on your own and as part of a team
- HV Class 1 driving licence would be an advantage
To apply for the position, please click the APPLY button below and a member of the hiring team will be in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com