Mechanical Design Engineer
(Our ref: GB1680418)
Our client is a specialist engineering company with offices in Lisburn, Manchester, Dublin and Cork. Employing over 200 people, Edina is one of the largest independent power generation specialists in Ireland and the UK.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, focused individual to become a key member of the Design Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects relating to Mechanical engineering of the Projects business and accountable through the Head of Projects and Design for the P&L of the individual projects.
Location: Based at the Stockport site and reporting directly to the Design Engineering Manager.
Essential Criteria: Applicants must demonstrate on their CV or Application Form how they meet the following Essential Criteria.
Qualifications: HNC/D or degree qualified in mechanical engineering, with a focus on generation.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Competent Mechanical Engineer with experience in power generation, pipework and ventilation design, CDM and health & safety. Experience in successful technical management and development of Energy Projects.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in successful technical management and development of Energy Projects.
- Effective IT skills and competent in Microsoft Office Packages and experience using AutoCAD or equivalent.
- Strong ability to work independently as well as in a team, demonstrate initiative and present technical results.
- Full current driving licence or access to a form of transport to meet the needs of the post in full
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email a CV by clicking the apply button below.
The closing date for this position is 4.00 pm on Wednesday 18th April 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com