Mechanical Assembly Fitter
Salary:Competitive package available for the right candidate
Benefits:28 Days Holiday, Company pension scheme
Hours:Full Time, Overtime inc weekends
Our Client brings together unparalleled expertise and excellence, stretching back nearly 40 years. Through their strategic programme of investment and development in design and manufacturing expertise, capability and facilities, our client aims to continuously expand its applications base and range of products to meet or exceed customer expectations across the world. They are currently looking for an experienced Mechanical Assembly Fitter / Customer Support Engineer to join their team.
- Using surface grinders and lathes for final adjustments on build
- Build and assemble machined parts and modules to a high standard
- Support sales in the installation of tooling to the customers machine tool should it be requested
- UK travel to customer sites
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will need experience within a manufacturing discipline
- Ideally the candidate will have a mechanical engineering qualification or suitable apprenticeship, although suitable experience will be considered.
- A knowledge of gears and bearing assembly necessary
- Hold a good knowledge of precision engineering
- Able to work on own initiative and offer external customer support on breakdown situations
If you feel you are the ideal candidate and wish to apply for the role click the APPLY button below
Keywords: Mechanical vacancies / Engineer Vacancies / Assembly fitter / Support engineer / Fitter / Engineer / Manufacturing Vacancies / Mechanical Assembly Fitter / Customer Support / Customer Support Engineer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org