Job Title: Mechanic
Location: Stanford-le-hope in Essex
Hours: Monday – Friday / 9:00 – 18:00(Saturday morning overtime maybe available)
Salary:good rates of pay depending on experience
Our client is an independent garage located in Stanford-le-hope in Essex. The company continues to serve the motoring public with their highly trained and professional team of mechanics.
For over twenty years, our client has successfully upheld their initial core beliefs of efficiency and professionalism and due to this success; our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to come and join their team as a Mechanic.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Inspect, service and repair vehicles, equipment using appropriate tools, equipment and facilities in a safe and proper manner.
- Conducting fault diagnostic checks on vehicles.
- Preparing and taking vehicles for MOT testing.
The Ideal Candidate:
- M.O.T. tester preferred but not essential as training maybe given.
- Must be organised and punctual.
- Will be aware of all health and safety regulations.
- Will be familiar with problem Solving, dealing with Complexity and analyzing Information.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, Car Mechanic, Auto Mechanic, Mechanical Engineer, Auto Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Technician, Vehicle Technician.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com