Salary: £25k pa
Benefits: 28 days holiday plus days off on some bank holiday weekends, pension scheme contributions, indoor workshop with friendly atmosphere and opportunities to attain qualifications
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm, Saturday: 9am to 1pm
Our client first opened for business in 1989, and have been serving Watford and the surrounding areas ever since.
Throughout the years they have built up a good client base in Croxley, Rickmansworth, Watford and the surrounding areas.
They put an emphasis on quality whether it is workmanship or the customer service they provide. They conduct a full valet on full services and major repairs, which set them aside from many other garages.
They send their staff out for the latest training and use the latest diagnostic fault finding equipment to find solutions to tricky problems as quickly as possible.
They are currently looking for a mechanic to join the business full time based in Watford, Hertfordshire
- Carrying out routine servicing & vehicle health checks
- Undertaking various repairs, from minor maintenance to major/in depth work
- Diagnosing and fault finding
- Ensuring high standard of work and maximum efficiency
- Continually review own performance and business practices in order to identify areas for improvement
- Other duties as and when required
- Experience in MOT testing is advantageous
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar role is preferred
- Full UK driving Licence is preferred
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Good communication skills
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Car mechanic, mechanic, MOT trainee, mechanical, auto mechanic, MOT, Wirral vacancy, Car dealership, Mechanic, Mechanical, Mechanic vacancy, Bodyshop Mechanic, Mechanical, Vehicle Mechanic, Mobile Service Mechanic, Technician, Mechanic, Fitter, Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, Fitter Engineer, Vehicle Technician, Automotive Technician, Automotive Engineer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org