Hours: 42.5 hours per week
Location: Lichfield, England
Our client is the fastest-growing, professional repairer network in the UK and part of a global business of more than 680 bodyshops in nine countries. They are an expanding network of more than 90 independently-owned, fully-branded franchised bodyshops through the UK.
They are now looking to recruit an experienced mechanic for their bodyshop.
- Carrying out routine servicing & vehicle health checks
- Undertaking various repairs, from minor maintenance to major/in depth work
- Diagnosing and fault finding
- Ensuring high standard of work and maximum efficiency
- Completing pre-delivery inspections in accordance with company standards
- Continually review own performance and business practices in order to identify areas for improvement
- Be able to listen to customer needs and communicate technical information in a concise manner if required
- Other adhoc duties as and when required
The Ideal Candidate:
- 6 years experience
- Obtain an ATA/NVQ (desirable)
- Driving license
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Mechanic, Mechanical, Mechanic vacancy, Bodyshop Mechanic, Mechanical, Vehicle Mechanic
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com