MARKETING & FUNDRAISING OFFICER
Benefits:6 weeks paid annual leave, pension and health cash back scheme
Hours: 21pw flexible
Our client was set up over 60 years ago with the aim of providing sheltered housing for older people in Sevenoaks. They are currently looking for Marketing and Fundraising Officer to join their friendly team. This new role will raise the profile of Rockdale’s sheltered housing and carecomplex.
- To promote Rockdale to older people, extended families, key stakeholders and external organisations to establish strong links in the local community.
- Develop and maintain the Association’s website ensuring that all content is accurate, up to date and relevant.
- To be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of a social media strategy.
- To be the first point of contact for stakeholders and potential donors, responding to queries and comments through a number of communication channels.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity .
- Planning and managing marketing projects and evaluating their success.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role providing Marketing & Fundraising support
- Excellent organisational & MS office skills
- Design skills including graphics & web design
- Good communication skills combined with an approachable manner
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and work to deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords:Marketing, Digital, Executive, Digital Media, Online Marketing, Marketing Vacancies, Social Media Marketing, PR, Sales Coordinator, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing, Fundraiser, Fundraising, Corporate Fund Raising, Charity funding, fundraising tenders, tender, fundraising events, events management
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com