Position: Marketing Executive
Location: Greater Manchester (BL9 7BR)
Hours: 37.5 hour week (Monday – Friday)
Salary: £25,000 per annum + 25 days’ Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension.
Our client is an ecommerce business selling directly to consumers in the UK and International Marketplaces. Their market-leading cycle equipment, accessories and clothing brand has experienced steady growth across their multiple sales channels in recent years. The business is now ready to move forward with ambitious expansion plans to grow its market share in the UK and overseas.
This is an exciting position for a Marketing Specialist with graphic design experience to make an impact in an established SME business. If you have the desire to succeed, then this is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join a market leader in the sports industry.
- Plan and execute the Company’s marketing activities across the three main areas of Brand, Sports and Digital.
- Engage with the Managing Director to help create fully integrated media campaigns across the Company’s multiple sales channels;
- Take responsibility for the planning, drafting and distribution of all email campaigns.
- Activate and co-ordinate the Company’s sponsorship of a range of events, teams and individual athletes at all levels of the sport.
- Build and maintain an annual marketing calendar and ensure all sponsorships are activated within the constraints of staff resource and budget.
- Maintain active use and knowledge of the Company’s websites, online ordering systems, CRM application and social media platforms.
- Observe at all times customer confidentiality and company policy surrounding data protection and security in accordance with GDPR regulations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- An in-depth understanding of marketing across all media including social media channels.
- An understanding of the latest marketing trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Good copywriting skills and the ability to take creative direction.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and email campaign software such as Mail Chimp is essential.
- Computer literate, analytical, commercially astute, possessing strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office – specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of major ecommerce sales channels such as Amazon and eBay.
- Working knowledge of Shopify would be very beneficial.
- Educated to Degree level in Marketing, you will have at least 3-4 years` experience within a commercial marketing function.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Graduate, Graduate opportunity, Graduate Business Analyst, Business graduate, Graduate Analyst, Business Analyst.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org