About Our Client
As a strategy consultancy founded in 2002 by medical doctors and business executives with deep business experiences, our client Candesic brings an unrivalled combination of business, clinical front line experience and academic rigor to their client’s issues.
Due to their consistent success, our client is looking for a Marketing Executive to oversee day to day marketing activities at an exciting, growing and dynamic strategy consultancy. Day to day tasks will include website management, email newsletters and campaign design, client events/parties organisation, mailing lists, ads (online and print) and some PR. The applicant will instantly and directly contribute to the growth of the company while establishing themselves as a future marketing superstar.
About the Applicant
Applicants will be driven with excellent communication and relationship building skills looking to further their experience within the consulting industry. It is likely that the applicant will have some interest working within the field and communicating with high stakeholder clients and top company management.
Ideally the applicant will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation, including social media.
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would the CIM qualification.
- European languages would be beneficial although not compulsory – business level French, Spanish and German helpful but not a requirement
Key challenges and opportunities in this newly created In-house Marketing Executive role:
- ‘Go-to’ person, working closely with the partners, planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications and writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Solely responsible for updating the website, establishing a client contact database, getting social media up to speed, monitoring leads, running campaigns, and organising events
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
Salary: – Competitive Salary
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
Keywords: Marketing Executive, Marketing, Digital, Executive, Digital Media, Online Marketing, Marketing Vacancies, Social Media Marketing, PR.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com