Our client RCNi, is part of the Royal College of Nursing Group. Offering a unique source of nursing content across a range of media platforms, our client aims to provide nursing professionals worldwide with easy access to our peer-reviewed content, news, opinion, jobs, events and awards. Now is a brilliant opportunity to join us at a new and exciting time.
Due to constant success and changes within the company, our client is now looking for an enthusiastic individual like you to come and join the team.
- Achieve acquisition targets for RCNi’s B2C subscription resources.
- Improve retention rates and lifetime value by driving customer engagement and online usageamong RCNi’sB2C subscribers.
- Create video user guides to help educate subscribers on how to use our online resources and increase usage.
- Utilise all available advertising space in our journals to promote our online resources including portfolio, journal archive and free, cross-publication content.
- Manage the online customer feedback service to ensure RCNi is fully aware of any issues and can resolve them quickly.
- Continually test and refine the organisations Google AdWords conversion campaigns to maximise ROI.
- Deliver solus email campaigns to acquire new customers outside of our automated email conversion stream.
- Manage communications with B2C subscribers to ensure they are kept up to date on any enhancements or changes to their subscription resources.
- Manage, test and refine the renewal letter series to maximise retention among credit card subscribers.
- To attend exhibitions and conferences as agreed, which may require travel and overnight stays.
- From time to time, engage in special projects and tasks that go beyond the remit of the role.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Attended Marketing/Direct Marketing courses
- Achieved/or working towards a Marketing qualification e.g. Certificate/Diploma
- Membership of IDM/CIM/CAM
- Planning, implementation and control of marketing campaigns
- Involvement in research projects
- Working in a publishing environment
- International marketing
- Using content management systems
- Use of databases
Hours: – 35 hours per week
Grade: – 4
Salary: – From £27,111 per annum
Location: – The Heights, Harrow
Closing date: 31st December 2017
RCNi strives to provide equal opportunities and the post holder must be sensitive to this organisational objective at all times.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button below!
Keywords: marketing executive, marketing jobs, digital marketing, online marketing, marketing,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org