Salary: £21,000 – £25,000 + bonus (based on full time hours)
Benefits: Bonus, Pension scheme, Great office, with free cold drinks, tea/coffee + snacks, 21 days holiday (based on full time hours)
Hours: Part time
Location: Bromborough, Merseyside
Our client is a well-established and UK Leading Software Development House with over 150 Local Government and NHS Clients throughout the UK (Not- Including International Clients). Its ultra-modern head office is based in Bromborough, Merseyside.
- Managing the day-to-day Marketing function
- Event Management – working sometimes with 3rd parties or with internal teams, you will be responsible for coordinating small 1-day events all the way up to 3-4 days large exhibitions.
- Content management of website
- Management of SEO, PPC, Live Chat
- Create and disperse Email Marketing campaigns
- Date input and extraction within CRM system (Salesforce)
- Working alongside the Account managers / Sales team to assist in business growth
- Content generation – working with 3 parties to create brochures, case studies, user guides and videos. Education and Experience Requirements
The Ideal Candidate:
- Education & background in Marketing
- Good Computer Skills
- Event management experience
- SEO, PPC experience
- Email Marketing experience
- Content generation experience
- Experience using Salesforce, wordpress, Mailchimp, LiveChat would be beneficial
- Worked with NHS customers would be beneficial
- Experience attending exhibitions would be beneficial
- Photoshop experience would be beneficial
The initial interview process will be a telephone interview for candidates of interest followed by a face to face interview at our clients head office on the Wirral.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Marketing, Sales and Marketing, Co-ordinator, Exhibition, Sales, Event Management, Events co-ordinator, SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Content Generation, Part time vacancies, Medical, NHS, Marketing, Advertising, PA and Administration, Office Administrator, Publisher, Adobe Suite, Business Development.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org