Established in 1947, The Adelphi Group of Companies is a family owned business which includes three engineering companies manufacturing a wide range of laboratory and process equipment, as well as automated packaging lines.Our products are sold all over the World, to small independent companies, and large multinationals. The Group directly employs over 60 staff and occupies modern, purpose built premises close to Haywards Heath train station.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a suitable candidate to provide support to our existing Marketing Manager, to assist with our increasing workload in this area of the business. The main responsibilities of the role will include assistance with the following –
– Creating mail campaigns – creating regular electronic mail campaigns to send out to customers and prospects in our database, as well as reporting and analysis on open/click rates.
– Content marketing – Identifying subject matter for case studies and editorials, writing content and submitting to various publications within the industry.
– Website management – assisting with the ongoing development and maintenance of the website, regularly adding new content in the form of product updates, news stories, and general company updates.
– Web analysis – analysing website trends using Google Analytics and other resources, producing reports when required.
– Social media – helping to grow and build our social media profiles, adding regular content to engage with our customers and prospects and build the promotion of our brand and products.
– Research & prospecting – creating new prospect lists via online research and various online tools to target with direct marketing material, and to feed leads to the sales team.
– Exhibitions – involvement with the planning of our presence at trade shows, both UK and overseas, including stand layout and design, transportation, arrangements for sales team members attending the show, as well as pre and post show marketing. Additionally researching new exhibitions to assess their suitability for future consideration.
– CRM & segmentation – creating segmented lists of customers/prospects using our online CRM ‘Pipedrive’.
– Printed marketing material – maintaining company brochures and working with various creatives including designers and photographers to keep our brochures current and up to date.
– Search Engine Optimisation – content development, keyword analysis, link building, and competitor analysis.
The Ideal Candidate
– A recent graduate eager to learn and build a career in marketing, with the chance to develop a broad range of marketing skills in return.
– Excellent computer literacy with a good understanding of basic Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel)
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail.
– An innovative and creative thinker.
– Some understanding and experience with Adobe packages InDesign/Illustrator and Photoshop an advantage but not essential.
Based at Adelphi Headquarters in Haywards Heath
35 hours per week (with some flexibility during busy periods)
7% company pension contribution
Annual performance related bonus
Annual pay review
Generous holiday entitlement
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org