We are seeking a Marketing Administrator to work for our well established client who is a supplier of High Performance Fabrics.
Please read the job description below before applying and please only apply if you have the relevant experience.
- Organisation, Design and Development of the Companies’ exhibition stand at the annual composites show, NEC. Sales and Promotion throughout the course of the exhibition.
- Marketing & promotion of the 2 internet sites; identifying new markets, monthly product launches
- Maintenance of Social Media, weekly updates on Twitter, LinkedIn etc
- Experienced in the use of Mail Chimp EMarketing campaigns
- Knowledge of CMS website maintenance, WordPress would be advantage.
- Production and maintenance of customer database to be used in the production of e marketing campaigns.
- Conversion of technical datasheets and supplier literature to Cristex’ own literature
- Promotion and Marketing of new & existing products
- Liaising with oversea suppliers to help identify new products that can be offered to the market.
- Creative input into the design and production of online video’s and promotional literature
- Design of packaging and literature
- Customer Interface
· IT Literate
· Social Media applications
· Use of Photoshop or similar
· Sage experience would be an advantage
· Microsoft Office / Power point
· Customer service
· Confident telephone manner
Marketing qualification or 2/3 years previous experience
Full Driving License required
Mon- Thursday 9-5pm
45 min lunch
23 days holiday
Salary; circa 19-21k – to be advised
If you believe you have the required skills to excel in this role, please click the APPLY button below to forward a copy of your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org