Our client is a multi-disciplinary construction company working within the food and drink industry that work on sites all over the UK and due to constant expansion of the company, our client is currently looking for a Marketing Administrator to join their team.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Implement the company’s social media policy.
- Be responsible for and carry out the companies social media marketing (Twitter/Linked In etc)
- Be responsible for and carry out the writing and placing of appropriate and timely press releases and adverts in trade publications and other suitable publications, both traditional and internet based.
- Coordinate with our web site development contractor to keep the web content up dated regularly, updating the ‘news’ section yourself following training.
- Carry out and or help/assist with any marketing/advertising activity as directed by the commercial director.
- Be responsible for and carry out the design, coordinate the printing and distribution of advertising material.
- Be responsible for and carry out the coordination and organising of company sponsorship and trade show events.
- Be responsible for and carry out the compilation and updating of customer and prospective customer data bases.
- Help develop relationships with existing and new customers.
- Become the point of contact both within the company and outside the company for the above areas of marketing.
- Develop and publish a bi-monthly internal newsletter/sheet for all members of staff.
- Develop and publish a monthly external e-news letter for all existing and perspective customers.
- Attend all training courses as directed by the company from time to time.
- Work closely with all other members of the company to allow the successful completion of all projects and the ultimate successful growth of the company.
- Promote the success of the company
- Act in good faith that would most likely to promote the success of the company for the benefit of the members as a whole.
- Avoid conflicts of interest
- Avoid breach of trust
- Exercise skill, care and diligence.
- Do not accept benefits from third parties.
- Maintain a reputation for high standards of business conduct and the need to act fairly between members of the company.
- Attend periodic meetings and prepare appropriate reports.
- Visit our offices and external sites as necessary to carry out the role fully.
Hours: – MON: FRI – 9:00AM TO 5:00PM SAT: SUN- As Required
Salary: – Competitive Dependant on Experience
Location: – Potters Bar
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
Keywords: Marketing administrator, Marketing, Admin vacancies, Social Media Marketing, digital marketing jobs,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com