Marketing Admin Assistant
Salary: Dependent on age and experience
Benefits: 23 days holiday + Bank holidays, Pension scheme
Hours: Full time
Established in 1999 and based in Nottingham, our client is a family run business who prides themselves on the quality and excellent design of all their furniture. Not only do they offer a huge range of bespoke dining chairs but beautifully handcrafted and hand finished dining furniture. They are currently looking for a Marketing Admin Assistant to work alongside the Marketing Manager, giving support and carrying out admin tasks and duties.
- Creating and developing social media strategies.
- Producing new content for both social media and our own websites.
- Updating and monitoring of Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Creation of content for printed and digital newsletters.
- Analysing statistics and trends using analytics.
- Email marketing.
- Implementation of Google PPC, Facebook advertising Campaigns.
- Manage the design and creation of digital marketing assets.
- Attending and covering property photo shoots.
- Supporting marketing manager on other admin roles.
- Provide excellent customer service both over the phone and face to face.
- Assisting on the design of show stands.
- Working on brochures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in copywriting, social media marketing, ecommerce and website design is essential.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Google analytics would be beneficial.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel.
- Organised with excellent time management skills.
- Previous experience in the furniture industry would be beneficial.
- Reliable, Punctual and well organised.
- Lives within Nottingham.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Marketing, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Vacancies, SEO, CRO, Business Development, Ecommerce, Marketing Executive, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce Manager Administrator, , General Administration, Admin, Secretarial and PA, PA and Administration, Marketing, Digital, Executive, Digital Media, Marketing Vacancies, Social Media Marketing, PR, Sales Coordinator, Marketing Coordinator, Sales, Marketing, Ecommerce, Web Design, Analytics.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com