Job Title: Market Research Analyst (Polish Speaking)
Location: Ealing, London.
Salary: The starting salary for this position is £24,000 to £26,000, and it is negotiable based on prior experience.
Our client is a specialist market research consultancy dedicated to serving the market information needs of the global building products and chemical industries, with a customer base of major manufacturers and distributors, private equity, as well as technical service providers.
Due to continued success, our client has an immediate vacancy for a Market Research Analyst at their London office (Ealing) to cover the research in Polandand other Central and Eastern European countries. As a key member of the international team, you will be responsible for the collection, analysis and presentation of market data in a variety of sectors, including heating, ventilation, air conditioning, smart controls, sanitation, insulation and coatings.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Primary research through high-level interviews with industry experts (both telephone and personal)
- Secondary intelligence gathering, including the collection and analysis of supporting statistics (e.g. macro-economic, trade, construction etc.)
- Analysing data to a high level of accuracy.
- Writinginsightful market reports with a high level of English.
- Maintaining and expanding our network of contacts.
- Presenting and selling BRG’s offering to existing and prospective clients.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in a business or technical related field.
- Around twoyears’ experience of working in a business-related environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, including total fluency in English and Polish. Any other European languages would be a bonus.
- Commitment, self-motivation, an enquiring mind and a genuine interest in economic developments and market dynamics.
- A fearless attitude towards research interviews is essential.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills. Proven proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills and the capacity to work both independently and within a team.
- Willingness to travel.
You do not need to have any prior knowledge of the building technologies field, but you will ideally need to feel that you can develop a genuine interest in the area.Please note that this is not a financial analyst position.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Market Analyst, Market Research Analyst, Research Analyst, Market Research, Marketing, Bilingual Market Analyst, Multilingual Market Analyst, Multilingual Vacancies, Bilingual Vacancies, Bilingual, Multilingual.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org