Vacancy for a German Speaking Market Research Analyst
Our client is a specialist market research consultancy serving the global building technologies industry, with a customer base including most major manufacturers in the sectors covered, as well as private equity firms, strategic consultancies and public bodies.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for an intelligent, passionate, investigative and friendly new colleague to come onboard as a Market Research Analyst at the London office (Ealing) to cover the research in German speaking countries.
Location: Ealing, London
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 – 17:30.
Salary: Starting at £24,000 to £26,000 and it is negotiable based on experience.
As a key member of our international team, you will be responsible for the collection, analysis and presentation of market data in a variety of sectors, including heating, ventilation, air conditioning, controls, sanitation, insulation and coatings. The company offers an open and sociable environment, with good career opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Role Include:
- Primary research through high-level interviews with industry experts (both telephone and personal)
- Secondary intelligence gathering, including the collection and analysis of supporting statistics (e.g. macro-economic, trade, construction etc.)
- Analysing data to a high level of accuracy.
- Writinginsightful market reports with a high level of English.
- Maintaining and expanding our network of contacts.
- Presenting and selling BRG’s offering to existing and prospective clients.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in a business related field.
- Around two years’ experience of working in a business-related environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, including total fluency in English and German.
- Commitment, self-motivation, an enquiring mind and a genuine interest in economic developments and market dynamics.
- A fearless attitude towards research interviews is essential.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills. Proven proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills and the capacity to work both independently and within a team.
- Willingness to travel.
- Please note that this is not a financial analyst position. You do not need to have any prior knowledge of the building technologies field, but we do need to feel that you can develop a genuine interest in the area.
- We need to see from your application that you are actually interested in exactly this position, so please make sure that your CV/cover letter shows that.
- Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, and your skills match the criteria listed above, then please send your CV with a covering letter by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Market Analyst, Bilingual Market Analyst, Multilingual Market Analyst, Multilingual Vacancies, Bilingual Vacancies, Bilingual, Multilingual.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org