Vacancy for a Dutch Speaking Market Analyst
Our client is a specialist market research consultancy dedicated to serving the market information needs of the global building products industry, with a customer base of major manufacturers and distributors, private equity, as well as technical service providers.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for an intelligent, passionate, investigative and friendly new colleague to come onboard as a Market Research Analyst at the London office (Ealing) to cover the research in the Benelux market.
Location: Ealing, London
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 – 17:30.
Salary: Starting at £24,000 to £26,000 and it is negotiable based on experience.
As a key member of our international team, you will be responsible for the collection and assimilation of market data in a variety of building technology related sectors, like heating, bathroom and ventilation. The company offer an open and sociable environment with good career opportunities and regular team activities.
Responsibilities of the Role Include:
- Primary research through high-level interviews with industry experts (both telephone and personal).
- Secondary intelligence gathering including the collection and analysis of supporting statistics (e.g. macro-economic indicators, construction statistics etc.).
- Analysing data to a high level of accuracy and formulating concise written reports.
- Write market reports which are concise, relevant, insightful and non-repetitive with a high level of English.
- Updating our existing database of market data and company profile information.
- Maintaining and expanding our network of contacts in the building products industry.
- Presenting and eventually selling BRG’s offering to existing and new clients.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in a business related or technical field.
- At least two-year(s) experience of working in a business-related environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, including total fluency in English and Dutch.
- Commitment, self-motivation, an enquiring mind and a genuine interest in economic developments and market dynamics.
- A fearless attitude towards research interviews is essential.
- Strong numerical skills and proven proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding analytical skills and report writing abilities.
- An ability to assimilate new subjects quickly and a certain affinity to technical products rather than FMCG.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills and the capacity to work both independently and within a team.
- Willingness to travel and a full valid driving licence.
- This is not a financial analyst position. You do not need to have any prior knowledge of the building technologies field, but we do need to feel that you can develop a genuine interest in the area.
- We need to see from your application that you are actually interested in exactly this position, so please make sure that your CV/cover letter shows that.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, and your skills match the criteria listed above, then please send your CV with a covering letter by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Market Analyst, Bilingual Market Analyst, Multilingual Market Analyst, Multilingual Vacancies, Bilingual Vacancies, Bilingual, Multilingual.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org