Job Title: Market Research Analyst
Location: Ealing, London
Hours: Full Time
Salary range: £24,000-£28,000 depending on previous experience
Our client is a specialist market research consultancy dedicated to serving the market information needs of the global building products and chemical industries, with a customer base of major manufacturers and distributors, private equity, as well as technical service providers.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for an intelligent, passionate, investigative and friendly new colleague to come onboard as a Senior Research Analyst at the London office (Ealing) to work on a variety of projects relating to the building products and chemical industries.
Responsibilities of the Role Include:
- Primary research through high-level interviews with industry experts (both telephone and face-to-face)
- Secondary intelligence gathering, including the collection and analysis of supporting statistics (e.g. macro-economic, trade, construction etc.)
- Analysing data to a high level of accuracy
- Writing insightful market reports with a high level of English
- Maintaining and expanding our network of contacts.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in a business related or technical field
- Around twoyears’ experience of working in a business-related environment
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, including total fluency in English. Fluency in any other language would be a bonus
- Commitment, self-motivation, an enquiring mind and a genuine interest in economic developments and market dynamics
- A fearless attitude towards research interviews is essential
- Strong analytical and report writing skills. Proven proficiency in Excel and Word
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills and the capacity to work both independently and within a team
- Willingness to travel.
Please note that this is not a financial analyst position. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, and your skills satisfy the above-listed criteria, then please send your CV with a covering letter by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Market Analyst, Market Research Analyst, Research Analyst, Market Research, Marketing
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org