To support the operations department in the manufacture and assembly of its products. To ensure full compliance at all times with the company’s documented procedures and processes. To ensure exemplary record keeping and documentation at all times.
General assembly work associated with our clients products. This includes but is not limited to soldering, wiring, light electrical assembly and use of adhesives working in a controlled manufacturing area.
Key Skills, Education & Experience:
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in Similar manufacturing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Work safely and follow all OSHA regulations and company safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Ability to regularly solder and assemble small components under microscope.
This is a temporary contract with full time hours
Hours: 7am till 3pm
Salary: – £9.00 per hour
If you are interested in hearing more and feel that your skills and experience match then please apply!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org