Salary: competitive remuneration package dependent on qualifications
Benefits: 20 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension scheme
Hours: Full time
Our client is a Demolition contractor with a £3.5m Turnover.
Based in Tameside, they are looking to recruit a management accountant from the local area.
They are looking for a driven and committed finance professional to enhance their reporting and analysis capabilities.
The Management Accountant supports the management team in all aspects of accounting and reporting to ensure accurate and timely reporting of key management information.
- Monthly review meetings with senior management
- Monthly production and analysis of financial information and performance of contract works
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations and account balance monitoring
- Bank reporting
- Debt Control
- Supplier invoice input/payment authority
- Prepare & submit quarterly VAT returns
- Weekly and Monthly Payroll (PAYE)
- Provision of information to external accountants
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis on key business drivers
- Ad hoc project and procurement support
- General administrative emails, answering phones and dealing with commercial client’s financial matters
- Oversee administration assistant and ensure all duties are being performed on time and accurately
- Provide coaching and development as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified or part qualified
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Organised with good time management skills and ability to work to deadlines.
- Proactive with a desire to succeed.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Management Accountant, Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Accountancy, Banking, Financial, management accountant, accountant, part qualified accounting jobs, accounting jobs, sales ledger, purchase ledger, sage accountant, part qualified accountant, Administrative, Administrator, Bookkeeper, Financial, Finance Manager.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com