Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: Twickenham, TW1
Hours: Part Time (10 days per month)
Salary:35k pro rata negotiable
Our client was founded in 2002 with a mission to restore Walpole’s Villa and to open it to a wider public – a responsibility they have delivered on in great style when the first tours of the restored house took place in September 2010.
Since then our client has welcomed over 90,000 people through their doors. Overwhelmingly the customers report that they’re having a great time, with 97% rating their visit as ‘excellent’ or ‘good’ and three-quarters saying that they’re very likely to recommend a visit to their friends and family.
Due to this overwhelming and positive success, our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic go-getter to join the team as a Management Accountant.
Duties Will Include:
- Supervise the in house book keeper who works 1 day a week.
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Assisting the Auditors in producing the annual accounts.
- Updating and producing a cash flow and cash flow forecast on a monthly basis.
- Assist the Director and staff with Budgeting and event costing.
- Monitor Till transactions
- Checking Payroll and posting the payroll (which is run by the Auditors)
- Running of monthly Till reports to analyse departments and company.
- Checking of all Supplier invoices and either authorising them or passing to the Director for authorising. (Payments are made by the Director, Management Accountant, or Book Keeper)
- Ensuring HMRC Compliance for Gift Aid and VAT returns.
- Ensuring that Paye/NI payments are made on time.
- Administration of Funded projects recorded on excel.
- Providing financial advice to Director, Board and staff.
- Enforcing financial procedures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Someone qualified or qualified by experience.
- Experience in the Charity sector is highly desirable, with a broad knowledge of VAT and Gift Aid compliance, retail transactions, sales reports and intercompany transactions.
- Needs to have a very good working knowledge of Xero Accounting software and excel.
- A basic knowledge of HR and Workplace pension is advantageous.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Management Accountant, Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Accountancy, Banking, Financial,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org